Shopping Cart FAQs
- 1. Is it safe to use my credit online?
- 2. Will my personal information be kept private?
- 3. What is ONEPAY?
- 4. What is 'Pay now' & 'Pay later'
- 5. When my credit card be charged?
1. Is it safe to use my credit online?
It's totally safe! Your credit card will be processed through a secured system of famous company One Pay which protected by SSL 128 bit encryption menthods.
2. Will my personal information be kept private?
Yes, we just provide the nessesary information to our suppliers for processing your booking. Please see more details on our Privacy Page.
4. What is 'Pay now' & 'Pay later'
Viet Value Travel offers two choices of your payment:
- 'Pay later' means you still send us your shopping cart, once all your services are confirmed, our sales will send a secure link to your email account then you make your payment by click on that link and follow some further easy steps to complete.
- 'Pay now' means you will be transferred to a secure page that protected by SSL to process your payment. Please note that WE JUST HOLD YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL NOT TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY. We just charge your credit card when all your services are confirmed. If your services are not available, we will suggest the alternatives and send over new invoice. Your previous shopping cart will be automatically deleted. And there will no charge to your credit card in this case. By doing 'Pay now' option, you will save much of your time and allow us to catch your desired services quicker. And of course, if service is not available, you will not be charged by the way. It is totally under your control.
5. When my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged when your services on shopping cart are confirmed. In case of any service is not available, we will contact you again with information and maybe a new invoice. You credit card will not be charged on any unconfirmed services.