Duration: 1 Days 0 Nights
Trip Code: CCE02
We journey to this remote Angkorian temple in north-west Cambodia to explore the incredible carvings around this massive complex.
We journey to this remote Angkorian temple in north-west Cambodia to explore the incredible carvings around this massive complex. We also visit the smaller temple of Banteay Top. This can be done as a long day trip in the dry season or an overnight trip in the wet season, staying in the provincial capital of Svay Sisophon. It can also be combined with a visit to the bird sanctuary of Ang Trapeng Thmor near Phnom Srok, home to the rare Sarus Crane seen on the bas reliefs at Angkor. Contact our staff for more details on this exciting two-day trip.
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in our itinerary
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals: lunch
- Private air conditioned car
- Drinking water during sightseeing
- Public liability insurance
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Hotel accommodation
- Visa fees, currently USD 20-- per person
- International airport tax, currently USD 25-- per person
- International flight tickets to/from Siem Reap
- Expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness)
- Price quoted in US Dollar per person start from 2 people traveling together.
- Price subject to change acordingly to high season or holidays
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher