Kratie and Kompong Cham
Duration: 2 Days 1 Nights
Trip Code: CPT05
We travel by boat from Phnom Penh to Kratie to view Cambodia’s rare, freshwater dolphins. After lunch we head further up the Mekong to see pods of up to ten dolphins...
DAY 1: Phnom Penh to Kratie
We travel by boat from Phnom Penh to Kratie to view Cambodia’s rare, freshwater dolphins. After lunch we head further up the Mekong to see pods of up to ten dolphins. After sunset over the Mekong from Phnom Sombok, we enjoy dinner and overnight in Kratie.
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in our itinerary
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast as specified
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees,
- Meals: Daily breakfast at hotel, lunch and dinner at local restaurants
- Private air conditioned car
- Drinking water during sightseeing
- Arrival and departure gift
- Public liability insurance
- Visa fees, currently USD 20-- per person
- International airport tax, currently USD 25-- per person
- International flight tickets to/from Phnom Penh
- Expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness)
- Price quoted in US Dollar per person start from 2 people traveling together.
- Price subject to change acordingly to high season or holidays
- 15 + 1 FOC based on half twin price
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher