Remote Temples of the North Safari
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
Trip Code: CTS01
We head northwest of Siem Reap, stopping for a break in the town of Sisophon, also known as Svay or Mango to Khmers. We continue north to the atmospheric temple of Banteay Top, with a memorable location in the middle of the rice fields.
DAY 1: Siem Reap - Sisophon - Banteay Chhmar
We head northwest of Siem Reap, stopping for a break in the town of Sisophon, also known as Svay or Mango to Khmers. We continue north to the atmospheric temple of Banteay Top, with a memorable location in the middle of the rice fields. We then carry on to the huge complex of Banteay Chhmar, meaning narrow fortress, which was an important city in the Khmer Empire during the reign of King Jayavarman VII. Our team set up camp while we explore this vast temple, including its famous bas-reliefs with elaborate Lokesvaras with 32 arms.
DAY 2: Banteay Chhmar - Anlong Veng - Preah Vihear
We enjoy early morning at the temple, perhaps taking in a sunrise. After breakfast we head west through the provincial capital of Samroang and the former Khmer Rouge stronghold of Anlong Veng towards the mountaintop temple of Preah Vihear. We drive slowly and carefully up the steep road to the summit. Our team set up camp right beneath the third enclosure of the temple and we explore this majestic sight when all the other tourists have departed back to Thailand. Set on the cliffs of the Dangrek range, this is undoubtedly the most dramatic location of any of the ancient Khmer temples. The views are endless and we take in the sunset over the Cambodian plains below.
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in our itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in luxury tent and in guesthouse at Tbeng Meanchey
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees,
- Meals: Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Private air conditioned car: 4 wheel drive
- Drinking water during sightseeing
- Public liability insurance
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary,
- Visa fees, currently USD 20-- per person
- International airport tax, currently USD 25-- per person
- International flight tickets to/from Siem Reap
- Expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness)
- Price quoted in US Dollar per person start from 2 people traveling together.
- Price subject to change accordingly to high season or holidays
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher