Conquer Fan Si Pan Summit
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
Trip Code: AV04
Reaching to the highest peak of Vietnam & Indochina is an adventure trip. It is physical demanding but what you get will be amazing. You will be leaded through beautiful forest and villages, scenic views before summiting to the loop where you will have a wonderful views down to Sapa and surrounding areas. Trip starts and finishes from Hanoi.
- The Fan Si Pan peak
- Local hilltribe villages
- Scenic routes from mount to mount
- Typical tropical forest sightseeing
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Hanoi railway station for overnight train to Sapa. Soft sleeper bed with air - conditioner will be provided. Overnight on the train.
Day 2: Sapa sightseeing
Arrive in Lao Cai station in early morning. Meet our tour guide and transfer to Sapa town. Check in your hotel and have breakfast. Follow our tour guide to visit market, church and town's icon before warm up yourself with a tour to Cat Cat village. Visit local H'mong people family and Cat Cat waterfall. Back to Sapa for lunch. Rest of the day is your free time for shopping or relax for big days ahead. (B, L)
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- Special discount 10% for group of 15 adventurers traveling together. Please contact our sales today for futher details.
- Accommodation in Sapa with twin share basic plus breakfast
- English speaking tour guide in Sapa
- All transportation and transfers
- Overnight train from & to Hanoi with soft sleeping bed
- Meals as indicated (B - Breakfast ; L - Lunch ; D - Dinner)
- Water proof tent, sleeping bags, porters, water, snacks...
- Travel insurance during the trek
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Travel insurance
If our first choice is not available, we reserve the right to book one or all your hotels as second choice as alternative
|Sapa||1. Bamboo Sapa Hotel|
|2. Holiday Sapa Hotel|
|Train||TSC train with soft sleeper berth - 4 berth shared with air conditioner|
|Tent||Water proof provided with sleeping bags and mattress. All Western standard and Western made|
Time to go:
Good time to go is year around but best time will be around Feb and August to November. Those days bring less rain and have clear sky for sightseeing.
How fit should you be:
This is physical demanding trip with long walking with same very steep route. It is not recommended to children or anyone has heart, blood pressure problem.
What to bring:
Although trip will be fully inclusive, you may only need your personal items like nutrition candy, heavy jacket, trekking shoes and other meditation you may need. You may get all those personal belongings in Hanoi or even Sapa.
Please contact our sales today for further questions or concerns you may have.
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher