Hanoi - Maichau Homestay
Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
Trip Code: PT03
This trip to the north west highlands of Mai Chau offers a balance of cultural and physical activities set amongst some of northern Vietnam’s most stunning scenery. We spend 5 nights in the ethnic minority villages walking an average of 5 hours a day. We trek for four days through villages in the Mai Chau area and overnight in White Tai and H’mong villages where we have the opportunity to observe the lives of the minority peoples. From the mountainous region of Mai Chau, we travel back to the capital, Hanoi. Travelers who prefer to get off the beaten track often prefer Mai Chau to Sapa.
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hang Kia Village (B,L,D)
We depart from Hanoi at 8:00am heading west to Hoa Binh Province where we stop for refreshments. From our stop we climb towards the Mai Chau valley, about another two hours away, stopping on the way to take in the spectacular scenery. Following lunch in Mai Chau town we drive to the White Tai village of Xa Linh from which we commence a 3-hour trek to the village of Hang Kia. Our hosts for this evening will be the H’mong minority people. Whilst enjoying their hospitality, we will discover a little more about their lives and culture. Tonight’s accommodation could probably be a little more rustic than you would be used to.
(OVERNIGHT IN HANG KIA VILLAGE).
Day 2: Hang Kia - Van Village ( B,L,D)
This morning we have a 7-hour trek to Van Village, home of the White Tai people. The trek will take you through some unforgettable scenery and provide you with an opportunity to closely observe rural life in Vietnam. A picnic lunch will be provided along the way. Arriving in Van village by mid to late afternoon there will be time to take a stroll down to the nearby stream. Our hosts for this evening will treat us to a fine meal and stories of life in Van village. They will also share their home's brewed rice wine and toast our good health and happiness.
(OVERNIGHT IN VAN VILLAGE)
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- Home stay arrangements.
- Entrance fees/ permits during guided time.
- Meals as indicated on itinerary (B: Breakfast, D: Dinner, L: Lunch).
- All private transfers and transport.
- Expert English speaking tour leader throughout.
- Travel insurance
- Visa & visa arrangements
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Tips & gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- International airfares & airport taxes
Traditional hill tribe houses.
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
Other Related Packages
- Central Package Tours
- Cozy Sapa - Scenic Halong Bay
- Halong Bay for honeymooners
- Hanoi - City tours - Halong Bay Package
- Hanoi - Maichau Homestay
- Hanoi - Sapa Explorer Package
- Hanoi - Sapa homestay & Trekking
- Mekong Delta Homestay
- Northern Adventure
- Northern Highlights
- Red River Delta Discovery
- Saigon - Me Kong - Cu Chi Package
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher