Duration: 16 Days 15 Nights
Trip Code: VSD01
Vietnam is a really good place for diving. With generally good weather, long coastlines and warm water year round, Vietnam is becoming one of the best dive sites in south east Asia for divers in the world widely. In addition to our diving activities on this Vietnam Diving Tour, Viet Value Travel would also like to show divers the other side of Vietnam - the culture, the people and beautiful landscapes. The tour starts from Hanoi and concludes in Saigon.
- Enjoy all dive sites that Vietnam has to offer.
- Mixture with beautiful sightseeings along the country.
- Trip to famous Halong bay and adventure tours to Mai Chau.
Day 1 : Hanoi Arrival (D)
Upon arrival, our tour guide and driver will greet you at the airport; transfer you to the hotel in the city center. Check in hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 : Hanoi City tour (B, L)
Breakfast at your hotel. Free morning at rest. After lunch in the local restaurant, we will start our city tour with most highlights of Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh Complex, containing Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt House, and the Presidential Palace. All of them will bring you understanding the life of the greatest father of Vietnam. We then move to The Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam dating back to 1070 from then, it is considered the educational symbol of the country. You then will have chance to enjoy water puppet show – one of Vietnamese unique traditions. Head back to Hanoi 36 streets to enjoy the cyclo ride around the old quarter. Just sit back and relax. The names of Hanoi 36 streets were originally related to the products being sold in each street; today much thing has changed, however, you can find everything here, from food to souvenirs. Let’s spend your time shopping here. Every tiny shop will bring you much surprise and interest. We then head back to Hoan Kiem Lake for the visit to Ngoc Son Temple. The Lake also a great place for wandering to see Hanoi’s sparkling life at night. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- Boat & diving equipments
- All private transfers & transport
- English speaking tour guides and dive instructors
- All meals as indicated on itinerary. ( B : Breakfast ; L : Lunch ; D : Dinner )
- All boat trips mentioned above
- All entrance fees & permits during guided time
- All accommodation twin share & daily buffet breakfast
- Travel insurance
- Visa & visa arrangements
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Tips & gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- International airfares & airport taxes.
If our first choice is not available, we reserve the right to book one or all your hotels as second choice as alternative
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher