Hanoi - Sapa homestay & Trekking
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
Trip Code: PT01
Sapa is located in the northern part of Vietnam near the Chinese border in the mountainous province of Lao Cai. It is home to many ethnic minority groups such as : Red Dzao, H’mong, Xa Pho and Dzay people… Elevated 1600 meters above the sea level, Sapa was built by the French in 1922 as a hill station for the relaxation of French expats during the French War in Vietnam. Sapa has now become a famous tourism site. Sapa offers the traveller a rare glimpse into the way of life that has all but vinished from the rest of Asia. Here you will find no welcome mats or rehearsed “ Cultural ” parades, just real people living real lives who greet visitors with genuine warmth and real smiles. Sapa serves as the region’s commercial center and hosts a colorful market each weekend. This is a major social event for minorities where members of various villages meet to eat and drink and pick up essential provisions. Visitors to Vietnam all agree that Sapa is the country’s crown jewel. The combination of fresh mountain air, relaxed ambience, sweeping panoramas and fascinating hill tribes make Sapa a most – wanted destination.
- Hanoi city tour with riskshaw ride in old quarter
- Sapa tours of homestay overnight with local family
- Halong bay on deluxe cabin traditional junk
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour – Overnight train to Sapa
Day 3: Sapa – Taphin Village
Day 4: Sapa – Tavan Village Homestay
Day 5: Tavan - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan – Sapa – Overnight train to Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi - Departure
Day 1 : Hanoi Arrival (D)
Pick up from Noibai international airport by coach for your hotel in Hanoi. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Welcome dinner in one of the finest restaurant in town. (OVERNIGHT IN HA NOI)
Day 2 : Hanoi city tour - overnight train to Sapa (B, L, -)
Am: 8.00: Depart for city tour of Hanoi after breakfast at your hotel. Private coach to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his former residence. Note: Long pants and long sleeves are required to enter his mausoleum. Continue to the Temple of Literature. It is the first university in Vietnam, built in 1070 under the Ly Dynasty. Back to the old quarter to enjoy 1 hour ride in a cyclo (rickshaw) to visit the 36 ancient streets of Hanoi's old quarter. Lunch and back to your hotel.
Pm: Visit central lake of Hoan Kiem via Ngoc Son temple. Located right at the heart of Hanoi, Hoan Kiem Lake has become the typical symbol for Hanoi. Head out to the outskirts of Hanoi to visit the famous Museum of Ethnology. It is a good time for you to get more information before visiting Sapa. Back to your hotel for packing and relaxing until dinner time via visiting West Lake. Note: You must check out before dinner tonight. We will go directly to the railway station for the overnight train after dinner. (OVERNIGHT ON THE TRAIN).
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- All private transfers and transport.
- Accommodation with basic twin share & daily breakfast
- Expert English speaking tour leader throughout.
- Entrance fees during guided time.
- Train tickets to and from Sapa with soft sleeper.
- Meals as indicated on itinerary (B: Breakfast, D: Dinner, L: Lunch).
- Travel insurance
- Visa & visa arrangements
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Tips & gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- International airfares & airport taxes.
If our first choice is not available, we reserve the right to book one or all your hotels as second choice as alternative
||Golden Silk Boutique Hotel
||Sofitel Plaza Hotel
||1. Bamboo Sapa Hotel||1. Chau Long Sapa Hotel – New wing||1. Victoria Sapa Resort|
|2. Royal View Sapa Hotel||2. Chapa Garden Boutique Hotel & Spa||2. Chau Long Sapa Hotel - New wing|
|Train||Sapaly Express Train||Victoria Express Train|
- Please never buy from hilltribe vendors on the street
- Never give candy, money, or anything to anyone for any reason
- Don't be drunk in the village you stay at or are walking though; please don't be noisy at night in Homestay.
- Those actions above may create bad habits in the local people, especially for the children.
- For any questions or concerns about these activities, please contact us for more details .
- If you want to give gifts to the locals, we recommend you bring something simple and helpful such as a toothbrush or a pen and book for the schools you pass through ...and give to ADULT PEOPLE only, not to children please.
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
Other Related Packages
- Central Package Tours
- Cozy Sapa - Scenic Halong Bay
- Halong Bay for honeymooners
- Hanoi - City tours - Halong Bay Package
- Hanoi - Maichau Homestay
- Hanoi - Sapa Explorer Package
- Hanoi - Sapa homestay & Trekking
- Mekong Delta Homestay
- Northern Adventure
- Northern Highlights
- Red River Delta Discovery
- Saigon - Me Kong - Cu Chi Package
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher