Duration: 12 Days 11 Nights
Trip Code: AV03
This is the highlights of the north - Hanoi city, rural scenery, village life, minority peoples, and the famous French battle site of Dien Bien Phu and the fabulous UNESCO World Heritage area of Halong Bay.
Day 1 : Arrival – Hanoi (D)
Upon your arrival, you will be picked up for a transfer to our hotel in old quarter of Hanoi . Check-in. Walk amongst the maze of Hanoi’s old quarter to get an insight into local life. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2 : Hanoi ( B)
This morning we drive to the Ho Chi Minh complex, containing the mausoleum of the nation's founder Ho Chi Minh. The complex also contains the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the founding of the city in the 11th century. We follow this with a walking tour of Hanoi's vibrant Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, the focal point of the city. The Old Quarter with its bustling streets is home to hundreds of small thriving businesses, each street denoting its trade, such as Tin Street or Fish Street. In the afternoon, we will visit the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam's oldest university, dating back to the 11th century. The temple is dedicated to one of the world's most famous scholars, Confucius. From here we visit the impressive Museum of Ethnology, the finest museum in Vietnam. This museum is dedicated to Vietnam's 54 ethnic minorities, several of which we will see on our forthcoming trek. Overnight in Hanoi.
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- Expert English speaking tour leader throughout.
- Accommodation twin shared basic and daily breakfast.
- All private transfers and transport.
- Entrance fees/ permits during guided time.
- Boat trips mentioned above.
- Meals as indicated on itinerary (B: Breakfast, D: Dinner, L: Lunch).
- International airfares & airport taxes.
- Visa & visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Other personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
If our first choice is not available, we reserve the right to book one or all your hotels as second choice as alternative
||1. Imperial Hotel|
|2. Church Boutique Hotel Hang Gai|
|Son La||Hanoi-Son La Hotel|
|Dien Bien Phu||Dien Bien-Hanoi Hotel|
|Tam Duong||Tam Duong Guest House|
||1. Sapa Boutique Hotel|
|2. Bamboo Sapa Hotel|
|Bac Ha||Local Stilt House|
||1. Mithrin Hotel Halong|
|2. Grand Ha Long Hotel|
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
Other Related Packages
- Central Package Tours
- Cozy Sapa - Scenic Halong Bay
- Halong Bay for honeymooners
- Hanoi - City tours - Halong Bay Package
- Hanoi - Maichau Homestay
- Hanoi - Sapa Explorer Package
- Hanoi - Sapa homestay & Trekking
- Mekong Delta Homestay
- Northern Adventure
- Northern Highlights
- Red River Delta Discovery
- Saigon - Me Kong - Cu Chi Package
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher