Red River Delta Discovery
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
Trip Code: HV06
Red River Delta - thousands of years of history, inhabited by millions of northern people. Discover the Red River delta, bringing you at a glance the area of longest history and culture of the Vietnamese in the north of Vietnam. Tours offer you a great chance to understand deeply the ancient local handicrafts; see real Vietnam - the rural areas - and meet the friendliest countryside people along the famous Red River.
Day 1 : Hanoi capital arrival (D)
Hanoi - heart of the Red River delta, capital of Vietnam since 1010 under the Ly dynasty, located inside the rivers that make its name as ' Inside Rivers ' in English. Pick up and transfer to your hotel from Noi Bai International Airport. You will firstly meet the Red River from the heights of the Thang Long bridge on the way from the airport. The rest of your time is free for leisure except in the evening the famous water puppet show and a welcome dinner where our guide introduces Hanoi's foods. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 : Hanoi city tour (B, L, D)
Having developed over nearly a thousand years, absorbing many events from feudalism to the recent European touches, Hanoi now is a mixture of the old and new. City tours of Hanoi today include old vestiges and new development. First of all, we visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his former residence. One Pillar Pagoda is next before we head to the Temple of Literature to study more about Vietnam education in the past. The coach takes us back to central Hanoi to see Hoan Kiem lake with a short visit to Ngoc Son temple. Lunch time in one of the most famous restaurants in Hanoi with its specialty of Cha Ca (grilled fish). After lunch we visit Hanoi's old quarter by Xich Lo before visiting the Museum of Ethnology. Transfer to Thanh Nien to see the oldest pagoda in Vietnam - Tran Quoc. Dinner tonight will be served in a French villa that remains from the French time. Overnight in Hanoi.
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- Private expert English speaking tour leader throughout.
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Domestic flights with airport taxes.
- All private transfers and transport.
- Entrance fees/ permits during guided time.
- Boat trips mentioned above.
- Meals as indicated on itinerary (B: Breakfast, D: Dinner, L: Lunch).
- International airfares & airport taxes.
- Visa & visa arrangements
- Travel insurance
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Other personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
If our first choice is not available, we reserve the right to book one or all your hotels as second choice as alternative
||1. Hanoi Luxor Hotel|
|2. Hanoi Boutique Hotel 1|
||1. Phu Son Resort|
|2. Landmark Hotel|
||1. Calypso Cruise|
|2. Paloma Cruise|
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
Other Related Packages
- Central Package Tours
- Cozy Sapa - Scenic Halong Bay
- Halong Bay for honeymooners
- Hanoi - City tours - Halong Bay Package
- Hanoi - Maichau Homestay
- Hanoi - Sapa Explorer Package
- Hanoi - Sapa homestay & Trekking
- Mekong Delta Homestay
- Northern Adventure
- Northern Highlights
- Red River Delta Discovery
- Saigon - Me Kong - Cu Chi Package
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher