The Au Co Cruise in Halong Bay 3 days 2 nights
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Trip Code: ACC32
A Unique Experience in the Gulf of Tonkin There is no better way to experience the most spectacular and stunning seascape of the UNESCO recognized bays & islands than on board The Au Co cruise, the most luxurious and beautiful vessel in the Gulf of Tonkin. From Halong Bay to Bai Tu Long Bay, from Cat Ba island to Lan Ha Bay, the 3 days / 2 nights voyage offer opportunity to explore the most exotuc and magnificent destinations and glimpse inti the daily life of local people. Hop on a bike on Cat Ba island, enjoy kayaking in hidden lagoons of Lan Ha Bay or have a trek through the amazing rainforest of the National Park.
- Cat Ba Island
- Gia Luan Port
- National Park
- Chinese Hospital Cave
- French Canon Hills
- Lom Bo islet
- Lan Ha Bay, Viet Hai Village.
- Ba Trai Dao Beach
- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Cua Van fishing Village
- Vung Vieng fishing Village
- Dong Tien Lake
- Sung Sot ( Surprising ) Grotto.
|Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (L, D)
|12.30||Embarkation and check-in. Boat departs toward Gia Luan port, Cat Ba island.|
Lunch on board
Excursions in Cat Ba island, visiting National Park, Chinese Hospital Cave and French Canon Hills.
Back to the boat. Cruising toward Lom Bo islet for overnight. Swimming, Kayaking at anchorage.
Dinner on board. Overnight near Lom Bo area.
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- 3 days 2 nights cruise through Halong Bay, Cat Ba island, Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
- Accommodation in luxury en-suite cabin
- Two buffet lunches, two set-dinners and two breakfasts.
- Welcome performance by local fisherman.
- Excurstions in Cat Ba island, National Park at Viet Hai Village.
- Visit to Sung Sot Grotto and Vung Vieng fishing Village.
- Swimming, cooking demonstration & Tai Chi class.
- Kayaking & Snorkeling equiment rental.
- Water and tea throughout the cruise.
- A bottle of house wine per cabin per stay.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Hotels or visa arrangement.
- Beverages, spa, Jacuzzi, massage, souvenirs, laundry, tips and personal expenses.
- Other sightseeing places and any services not clearly mentioned in the inclusions.
Private Transfer Services:
- This service will be available as option when you book a cruise trip
- Free of charge for one child below the age of 6 years traveling with two adults. Extra child below 6 is charged at US$ 160 / child/ stay.
- Children from 6 to 12 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at US $ 230 / child / stay ( shuttle bus included ), limited to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 years sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of the full cabin rate. Child from the age of 13 must occupy a separate cabin and pay the full cabin rate.
- Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.
- Surcharge: addtional charge of 15% on 24 Dec, New Year 31 Dec, Lunar new year's eve.
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
Other Related Popular
- Dien Bien Phu Overview
- Difference of Halong Bay
- Halong Paradise Cruises 3 days 2 nights
- Hanoi Fooooood Talks (local experiencing!)
- Hanoi Language Tours
- Oriental Sails in Halong bay 2 days 1 night
- Pandaw Mekong Cruise Upstream
- Recalling Viet Nam
- Saigon Mekong Delta
- The Au Co Cruise in Halong Bay 3 days 2 nights
- Vietnam Discovery
- Vietnam Impression
- Visit Hanoi - Home stay
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher