Duration: 10 Days 9 Nights
Trip Code: VST03
If there’s one thing you’ll take home from any holiday in Vietnam, it will be memories of the fabulous food. Fresh ingredients cooked in an individual way make up the 500 or so traditional Vietnamese dishes that are widely offered. Add to this the French influenced-cuisine and the selection is almost endless. This specialized holiday will take you to some of the best places to eat, offer you a wide range of different local and French cuisines accompanied by an international range of wines and show you how to prepare them in your own home. All this and time to sight-see and shop!
- Best tour of activities and relaxing.
- A full picture of Vietnamese food in both local and fancy way.
- Understanding Vietnam better with so many personal touch activities.
- Enjoy our local host with family visit and local markets.
- Also, not missing a single important sightseeing places in Vietnam.
Day 1 : Hanoi Arrival (D)
Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw, to the Indochina Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully restored French villa, Indochina serves specialties originating primarily from southern Vietnam. You will no doubt be introduced to “nuoc mam”, a fermented fish sauce that complements most dishes in Vietnam and “cha gio”, Vietnamese spring rolls. The staff are attired in traditional costume and musicians perform classical Vietnamese songs. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 : Hanoi's Specialties (B, L, D)
Hanoi, the present day capital of Vietnam is a city of tree-lined boulevards and lakes with a unique blend of French colonial buildings and Chinese inspired Vietnamese architecture. A full day to explore this fascinating city takes in the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum, the Temple of Literature, the Lake of the Restored Sword and the bustling 'Old Quarter' with its 36 ancient streets. Lunch is at “Cha Ca La Vong” serving seasoned fish. In the evening a visit to a performance of the famous water puppets is followed by dinner at the Le Tonkin restaurant, which specializes in superbly prepared northern Vietnamese cuisine. Northern Vietnamese food has a strong Chinese influence with stir-fried dishes and less spicy food. Specialties of Hanoi include “Cha Ca” Hanoi and the ubiquitous noodle and meat soup known as “Pho” which is usually eaten at pavement food stalls for breakfast. Overnight in Hanoi.
Price (Per Person in US Dollar)
- Save your time and paperwork to get free tourist visas from the group of 2 people travelling together.
- Boat trip as indicated
- Hotel accommodation as mentioned
- Cooking lessons and cooking arrangements
- All meals as indicated on itinerary ( B : Breakfast ; L : Lunch ; D : Dinner )
- All private transfers & transport
- Private expert English speaking guides
- All entrance fees & permits during guided time
- Domestic airfares (Hanoi – Hue, Danang – Saigon) and taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visa & visa arrangements
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Tips & gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- International airfares & airport taxes.
If our first choice is not available, we reserve the right to book one or all your hotels as second choice as alternative
||1. Imperial Hotel||1. Hanoi Elegance Diamond||1. Hotel Sofitel Plaza|
|2. Church Boutique Hotel Hang Gai||2. May De Ville Hotel||2. Melia Hotel|
||1. Mithrin Hotel||1. Halong Plaza Hotel||1. Novotel Halong Bay|
|2. Grand Halong Hotel||2. Heritage Halong Hotel||2. Royal Lotus Hotel|
||1. Asia Hotel||1. Saigon – Morin Hotel||1. Imperial Hotel|
|2. Camellia Hue Hotel||2. Gerbera Hue Hotel||2. Indochine Palace Hotel|
||1. Ha An Hotel||1. Hoi An Beach Resort||1. Swisss- belhotel Golden Sand Resort & Spa|
|2. Hoi An Indochine Hotel||2. Boutique Hoi An Resort||2. Life Heritage Hoi An Resort|
||1. Sapphire Hotel||1. Liberty Central Hotel||1. Rex Hotel|
|2. Family Inn Hotel||2. Norfolk Hotel||2. Majestic Hotel|
Customize your dream tour
Can't find the tours to suit your personal needs? No problem, we have experienced team that ready to assist you 24/7. We believe that we can provide you with a tour or package that will satisfy your every needs. We will make recommendating and give you options for tours to Vietnam or Indochina countries. Time? we guarantee to reply to you within 24 for detailed itineraries or package tours. You will not be disappointed!
- Low cost guarantee
- Fast confirmation (10 Hours)
- Flexible cancellation policy
- No hidden cost, fees
- Reliable, peace of mind
- Secured payment modes
- 24/7 customer service
- More bookings - bigger discount
- Online discuss with experts
Tour Booking Guide
- Step 1: Select your service
- Step 2: Complete our form
- Step 3: Confirm your service
- Step 4: Payment
- Step 5: Get your service voucher